WHAT TO EXPECT
What Is the Worship Experience Like?
- Services at Hope Hill are a fun and creative time for us to get together with one another and learn the truth about God and His Word. A typical Sunday service runs for about 1 hour.
How Should I Dress?
- Worry less about what you have on and more about what you bring in your heart to service. Most will be dressed casually, including the pastor.
What About the Kids?
- Bring your kids! They will be in a safe environment with a fun, engaging curriculum taught by educators who love children and love the Lord.
Will I Fit In?
- We are an intentionally multicultural, multigenerational church who welcomes all to come as you are.
What About the Music Though?
- We believe that worship through music comes in a variety of styles and genres. You can expect anything from a traditional hymns, modern and classic gospel, contemporary christian and everything in between.
WHAT WE BELIEVEView our Statement of Faith
Sunday 9:45 am
Sunday 10:00 am
Bible Study/Family Game Night
Wednesday 6:00 pm